Thank you followers for giving me some of this information<3
-get a prescription for strength scar creme
-Mederma stretch mark cream
- Shea butter
- Extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil
-Put vitamin E on them. Take 1 capsule, and use it on your body.
*When using any of these products make sure you use them day and night, and when scrubbing them into your skin scrub them in circles.*
-Use head & shoulders shampoo as a shower gel type of thing for your back.
-Get a small bottle of warm water and drop aspriin into it so it dissolves. Use that in the shower. Aspirin is acetate and salicylic acid, which are two chemicals that get rid of acne/are used in acne products.
-Drinking a lot of water, 8-10 cups a day helps rid of acne and is good for your health! Eating healthy natural foods can even give you a nice glow, and helps clear up your skin!
-Use Lush’s ‘Mask of Magnaminty’. Scrub it on all over your face evenly & leave it on for a good 5-10 min. Later, wash it off with warm water & thats it! Do this every other day before bed or before applying foundation.
-Remember to be gentle with your skin, eat raw foods (try to avoid dairy), exercise (wash your body after exercising, or else leaving the sweat there can create acne), don’t smoke, and stay away from soda (including diet).
-cetaphil gentle cleanser… 2.5 % BP cream and a good moisturizer is all you need. DON’T use multiple cleansers.. that will just irritate your skin.
My Tips To You
It seems to me that it is all about symmetry, making sure your bangs hit the exact right point for your face shape, making your lips in the shape that fits your face shape, as well as making your eye shape fit your face shape, making your cheekbones/blush shape fit your face shape, picking the right haircut for your face shape and picking the right colors of makeup for your skin tone, as well as picking the right hair color for your skin tone
- Determine your skin tone
- Based off of your skin tone, find out what hair color looks best for the skin tone you have, and then find what lip color looks the best for your skin tone as well
- Clothing wise, find what colors work best with your skin tone
- Determine your face shape
- Find what hair cuts, bangs and styles work best with your face shape
- Find out how to contour your face based off of your face shape
- Find out what lip shape works best with your face shape
- Determine your eye shape
- Find out how to do your eye makeup based off of your eye shape
- Find out what eyebrow looks best with your eye shape, and also your face shape
- Determine your Eye Color
- Figure out what colors will make your eye color pop, as well as what hair color will work with your skin tone, and even your eye color
- Determine which Eyebrow Shape fits you
- After finding your face shape you can now match your eyebrow shape with your face shape
The three lines indicate the beginning of your brow, the highest point of your arch, and the end of your brow. Use the guidelines below to further customize your brows based on the proportions of your face.
To balance the length of your face, avoid arches and stick to thick, straight-arched brows.
You have the opposite problem of a long face, so lengthen with thin brows that have higher arches.
To slim the middle region of your face, keep your brows medium-thick with an arched brow. “The trick here is to keep the brow ends long,” says Anastasia. “The longer brow creates a triangular symmetry between your brows and chin that gives the illusion of a heart shape.”
To widen an oval face, keep your brows shorter to create the appearance of larger cheeks.
This face shape can hold most brow styles except for straight brows.
Soften an angular face with naturally-shaped brows. Avoid dramatic arches or overly flat brows that can enhance a strong jawline.
Get a More Attractive Face Tips
- One study found that while we scrutinize every detail on our faces, other people see us more abstractly.
- Women who express positive emotions through their face are more successful (and more attractive) throughout their lives. Work on raising your overall happiness quotient (yes-it’s possible!) and you’ll get the kind of beauty that radiates from within.
- When you expect other people to find your face unattractive, you will act in a way that will actually make you appear unattractive. Play up your best features and let your natural charisma shine through. If you appear relaxed and comfortable with yourself, people will find you attractive.
- Chances are that at least one of your features is considered ideal. Focus the spotlight on your best features and the rest will fall into place.
Take action to look better:
1. Sleep!-Sleep is sort of like a health and beauty cure-all, and that extends to your face. Researchers in Sweden have found that sleep-deprived people appear less attractive than their well-rested peers, so aim for 6.5-8 hours of quality shut-eye per night.
2. Take care of your skin-Exercising and eating well makes you beautiful—period. When you take care of your whole body health, you feel and look better from head to toe, and that includes your face. It’s the total beauty package! Eat healthy foods and exercise regularly for improved posture, glowing skin and a head of healthy hair to frame your beautiful face.
3. Relax- It’s kinda hard to like your face when it’s scrunched up with furrowed brows and pursed lips all the time. Time to chill! It’s easier than you think to reduce the stress in your life. One simple thing you can do is meditate—it lowers the psychological and physical signs of stress. Even just five minutes a day can make a world of difference (and prevent the temptation of Botox).
4. Break out of a beauty rut- There’s nothing superficial about enjoying the instant gratification you get from putting a little extra effort into your hair and makeup. (It’s amazing what a little under-eye concealer can do for confidence.) If you wear the same look every day, get out of your comfort zone. Try a bold new lipstick shade, or take the time to blow out your hair instead of resorting to your usual ponytail. On the flip side, if your hair/makeup routine swallows up your entire morning (stress!), scale down. Save the four-step smoky-eye look and intricate updo for special occasions. You want to look like you care about your appearance, not like you’re trying too hard.
5. Get outside of yourself- Connecting with others and working for a meaningful purpose is key to raising your overall life satisfaction. Join a group that cleans up lakes, tutors underprivileged children or delivers food to the elderly. What does that have to do with your face? Social connections make you happier, which shows on your face. Seeing the bigger picture will keep you from dwelling on any negative feelings you might have about your appearance.
6. Play up your best feature- Eyes really are the windows to the soul—they’re the number one feature in gauging your connection to someone. Why? Because eye contact and gaze are the most communicative non-verbal cue. Eyes are commonly the first places to show signs of aging, so protect your peepers with large, 100 percent UV-protective sunglasses (they screen the sun and prevent wrinkle-inducing squints).
7. Learn to love your biggest facial concern- Bet you don’t nose this: Contrary to popular belief, there really isn’t a “perfect” nose out there anyway. Why not? Because it’s all about proportions. Recent studies suggest that a good-looking schnozz should take up less than five percent of your total face area, which means it’s not a one-size-fit-all equation. So be nicer to your nose—whether it’s big or small, it might be perfect for yourface.
8. Enhance your most complimented feature- Batting your lashes is an evolutionary signal of attraction, and the longer and darker they are, the more noticeable they are. Now, where’s that jet-black lengthening mascara?
9. Be realistic about procedures- You indicated that you’ve considered changing something on your face, which means that at some point you may have thought about plastic surgery or other procedures. The point of YouBeauty is that beauty equals health, not supermodel looks. But we also know it’s important for your outside to reflect how you feel on the inside—and those bags under your eyes might exist because of genetics, not because you’re tired. And so we believe that plastic surgery or minimally invasive procedures may be right for you, if you do it safely and with the right mind-set (a nose job won’t make your troubles magically disappear), knowing that you’re doing it for yourself and not to please someone else.
10. Focus on the good stuff- Love your long lashes? Think you have a wide, pretty smile? Write down why you love certain features and you’ll start to retrain your brain to be more positive. It sounds corny, but expressing gratitude is simple to do and scientifically proven to make you happier.
——-take a face satisfaction quiz:
——get beautiful skin with these recipes
——hair cut for your face shape
——make your makeup enhance your face
—-all about enhancing the eyes
—-grooming tips for eye brows
—-anti-aging tips for eyes
—-super foods for beauty