- “…to succeed in something you have failed, you must try it again from someone else’s prospective…”
- “People tease other people because of their insecurities. It makes them feel superior when they have no right to. Who gives a shit if they judge you?”
- “Be confident.
To many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren’t. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses and it is only when you accept everything you are -and aren’t- that you will truly succeed.”
- “why cant people just accept the way they are we are all made in a unique way if u dont learn 2 love the way u r you’ll never b happy i just wish people would stop looking and the flaws and start cing all the good things about themselfs”
- “You are powerful beyond belief. You can change your life and make it whatever you desire. All you need is to trust yourself, be strong. Keep believing that everyday is a new chance to make a difference and change your life.”
- “being miserable about your appearance isn’t going to get you anywhere it will only make you feel worse.
there will be a person in this world who finds you beautiful.”
- “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.”
- “If everything happened when and how we wanted it to,
nothing would be worth waiting for.”
- “Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.”
- What matters is your personality
- Pretty girls dont cry. Be smart enough to let him go if hes stupid enough to walk away. be careful who you give your heart out to, many people dont deserve it. You dont need anyone who doesnt need you. & you get to know yourself the best when you feel the worst.
- It’s your job topick yourself back up, there will be few people that help you on your way up, but for the most part you need to help yourself. Sure, it may seem like no one cares but they do your just blinded by your own thoughts. Be confident, look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of who you are.
- There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout: This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me… or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don’t fit your idea of who I should be and don’t try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision. When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.
- it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others; they are more screwed up than you think. that people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon, and all the less important ones just never go away.
- Happy girls are the prettiest girls.
- You can’t make everyone happy, so if you’re going to make someone happy, might as well be YOU.
- “A lot of horrible, untrue, things have been said about me. I can only say that the best revenge is success.” kate moss.
- There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it, and surround yourself with people that make you laugh so hard that you completely forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.
- It’s the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the very second you stop looking for it.
- You’re never given anything in this world that you can’t handle.
- “happiness is being able to wake up and just know that this is what you wanted, and not what somebody else wanted.
WHY PEOPLE MIGHT BE MEAN:
- “I don’t have time for mean people. It does not matter to me if they say bad things about me. Their opinion of me is of no importance. It’s what I think of myself that matters. There will always be people who don’t like you, who talk trash about you. Big deal. Their actions reflect more on their personality than it does yours.”
- “I think a lot of people say mean things about other people because they are insecure and have a negative outlook on life. By saying negative things about other people, they seem to think that they are gaining a certain amount of control and that they are boosting themselves up.”
- “It is a form of bullying. Most bullies are insecure, sad people and so try to make others feel bad in some way in order to make themselves feel more powerful or important. They will target the people they see as easily intimidated or who will react to their behaviour because it is easier.
The only way to really deal with them is to rise above it and not to react as it means that they are not succeeding in intimidating or hurting you. I know that is easy to say and not always possible but if it seems that it does not affect you then they will not get their perverted sense of pleasure and will eventually stop trying. Unfortunately they will probably just target some other poor soul but at least it gets them off your case.”
- “People say mean things because of jealousy.Jealousy is the cause of everything I have found.People picked on me a lot because of how skinny I was and still am. They would say things like I was malnourished, or spread rumors that I had an eating disorder (which I did not nor have I ever).Then I noticed that I can eat as many donuts as I wanted. I never felt embarrassed in gym class or when summer came. As I got older I realized people were simply jealous. They didn’t have a flat stomach and I did. They didn’t have a nice car, and I did.People will only hate on your for “no reason” when they wish they were you.’Be flattered, your envied.”
- ” Be a good person to others so that you set a good example on behavior. Do NOT take it personal when others blow off steam. If you let it ruin even a minute of your day, then it is your own fault .
Try asking the person if anything is bothering THEM. This is a life skill better learned early than later.”
message from me:
be yourself, if you try to please 10 people, there will be 10 other people who aren’t pleased. You can please no one but yourself, and if you keep trying to please others you’ll never be happy.
stop looking at the bad comments and remember the good ones
fuck what they say and just do you. if it makes you happy do it!
when people see you happy they sometimes try to bring you down and send out their negativity to someone else so they can get rid of it, you have to regect that and focus on yourself and be strong. You can change yourself, its all about the way you look at things. you can look at the grey negative side or the bright positive side. its all your choice! You make your life, no one else. you can choose to make everyday/place your in good or bad, things can go wrong and you can be sad and worry about it, or you can look at the bright side to it, their always is one and if not you can actually make one!