Get a nice ass
Strength Training for sex appeal
Summer Slim down Bikini Workout!!
Get ready for that beach body now, and you will look amazing!!
Fitness MOdel Interval Workout!!!
Baywatch Beach Body Workout
do this 5 times burn 500 calories!
This workout involves little to no equipment; all you need is a space to workout in, a place to run, and a chair. The goal of this workout is to tone each major problem area on the body so that you can rock that bikini bod.
**Remember to drink water throughout your workout, breathe when you’re doing the excercises and if, for some reason, anything hurts (beyond the usual workout soreness) stop immediately.**
Start with ten minutes of easy cardio to get your heart rate up and your blood flowing. Biking and jogging are popular options. And then follow that up with 2-3 sets of the following.
15 Tricep Dips (back, shoulders and back of arms)
*chair* Standing with back to chair, place your hands on edge of seat and walk your feet out with knees slightly bent. Bend your elbows and lower your butt towards the floor until your elbows are bent at a 90 degree angle. Press back up. 14 more to go!!
15 Plank Twists
Start in the push-up position, and tighten your ab muscles. Bend your left leg bringing your left knee up under your stomach and towards your right shoulder. Repeat for your right leg bringing your right knee under your stomach and towards your left shoulder.
15 Scissor Kicks
Lie on your back with your hands tucked under your lower back or butt for support. Press the small of your back against the floor (it will feel weird) and raise your legs 6 inches from the ground. Make sure to keep your legs straight. Tighten your abs as you lift your left leg straight, keeping in mind to keep your back flat against the ground. Quickly bring the left leg down while simultaneously lifting your right leg. If done properly your heels shouldn’t touch the ground until all 15 are done. Each leg should point towards the sky 15 times.
15 Seated Ab Twist
Sit on the floor with your knees bent and arms extended in front of you, hands clasped. Lean back until your torso is at a 45 degree angle to the floor, your feet should be hovering slightly above the ground and your abs should be tightened. Twist your arms to the right until your knuckles hit the ground and then return to center. Alternate sides and do 15 each.
20 Side Lunges With Knee-Up
Stand feet hip-width apart, knees soft and hands on hips. Lift right knee to chest and then take a big step out to the right side, lowering into a side lunge (your right leg should bend and your left leg should not). Quickly push off right foot and return to standing position with knee at the chest. Do 20 times on the right and then switch and do 20 on the leg.
20 Regular Lunges
Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your hands on your hips. Step forward with your right foot and bend your right knee until your left knee is only a few inches from the ground. Keep in mind your knee should never go past the tops of your toes and if they do, take a longer step. Push back up into the standing position with feet shoulder-width apart and then alternate sides until each leg has done 20 lunges.
25 Calf Raises
Simple stand straight with your hands resting on something for balance and pull in your ab muscles. Raise your heels so your weight is on the balls of your feet, hold for a few seconds and then lower them slowly. 1 down, 24 to go!!
All workouts are courtesy of multiple fitness magazines and credit for the picture doesn’t belong to me. I hope you enjoyed my little workout and I’d love for your feed back. <3
start at a tabletop position and keep your abs tight. bend your elbows and go down and extend one of your legs forward and then bring it down and alternate to the other leg. as you dip inhale on the way down, exhale on the way up. it works the triceps and the back of the arms.
definitely trying this!
try these! seriously. It is how I lost my first 25 pounds!
Yoga For Your Abs
1. Sit with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Grasp your legs under your thighs, slightly above your knees.
2. Lean back slightly. Lift your feet off the floor so that your shins are parallel to the floor. Press the sides of your feet together.
3. Extend your arms straight out in front of your at shoulder height, with palms facing up.
4. Straighten and raise your legs toward the ceiling until your body forms a V shape.
Rock roll push-up
1. Begin in plank.
2. Draw your right knee up, bringing your kneecap toward your nose.
3. Draw your right thigh up toward the midline of your body.
4. Point the toes of your right foot, and squeeze your raised right leg into your body.
5. Repeat on the opposite side.
1. Begin in seated staff.
2. Press down into your hands. Lift your legs and hips off the floor.
3. Bring the soles of your feet toward the floor so your ankles, hips, and shoulders make a straight, diagonal line.
4. Allow your head to drop back slightly so your chin points toward the ceiling.
1. From downward-facing dog, step your right foot forward between your hands, aligning your knee over your heel.
2. Lower your left knee towards, but not touching, the floor.
3. Raise your torso and lift your arms overhead, drawing your shoulder blades down your back.
4. Repeat on opposite side.
1. Lie belly down, toes and forehead pressing gently into the floor.
2. Place your palms next to your body along the sides of your chest, with your elbows bent and your fingers pointing straight ahead.
3. Press down into your palms, curling your shoulders and chest off the floor.