If you’ve hit that “plateau” with your weight, or you’re looking to lose weight fast, then try doing this:
- Eat 1 hour after you wake up
- Eat your biggest meal in the beginning of the day, breakfast is important, because it’s what gets your metabolism running.
- Eat every 3 hours, but only eat meals that are the size of your fist (since you are eating so frequently make sure it’s NO bigger then your fist)
- Do not eat after 6PM
- Eat ONLY natural, unprocessed foods
- Drink ONLY water, and drink lot’s of it through out the day
- Exercise AT LEAST 30 minutes daily, and make sure you switch up your exercise routine or else you WILL hit/stay at, a plateau.
- Try to exercise whenever you can, (for example,wake up early and just do 5 pushups) whatever you can get in counts, it really does.
- Push yourself when you workout (remember you’re trying to get that fat off of you, so work your hardest), really sweat and don’t stop moving.
- Keep a food journal, and of course count those calories!
- Do NOT eat cheese its high in calories and fatty, whenever I use to eat cheese I always gained weight
- Vary calorie intake
- Try doing some strength training (lifting weights)
- Eat around the same times everyday
- plan your next days food the day before hand this way you know what and how much you are eating!
EXERCISING TIPS: Pushups, crunches and jumping jacks are great and fast. If you do exercise in the morning stretch before or you can pull a muscle, and then you won’t be able to work out for weeks >:[ it’s true, so make sure you stretch! I would also recommend working out before you do homework or something, rather then right before bed, because exercise gets your blood flowing and your heart rate up, so it will be hard to fall asleep, even if you just exercised for a little. Also, it’s not good to go to sleep right after working out, it’s better to keep moving a little, so you can clean after or something. :]
These tips can apply to anyone out there, whether you have an ED or if you are just looking for a healthy lifestyle. These tips do NOT require you to follow by any sort of calorie intake, but just make sure you do NOT go over you’re daily recommended value.
Most of all, have confidence and believe in yourself. You WILL get there<3